Request Family Law Help

All information provided is confidential.

The Commons Law Center only provides Family Law assistance with limited-scope legal services. Our services focus on supporting self-represented people with specific legal needs.

At this time, we do not offer any in-person appointments or any legal representation at trials or hearings.

If you think your case requires extra support from an attorney or if your case does not fit the categories below, we encourage you to look at our Legal Resource Guild and to contact the Oregon State Bar Referral Service

About You -
Can this number recieve text messages?*
May we call this number and leave a detailed voicemail?*
Are you of Hispanic, Latino/a/x, or Spanish decent?*
Which gender(s) do your identify with?*
Have you ever served in the armed forces?*

About The Other Party -

Answer this information about the other "side" of your case.
This might be your ex-partner, or soon-to-be ex-partner, or it may be the other parent of your child.

Is there a history of domestic violence, abuse, or act of aggression by the opposing party?*
Are you afraid of the other party in your case?*

About Your Case -
Which family law issues do you need assistance with?*
Do you have an existing court case?*

Sliding Scale Services Information
**Please note that we do not offer free legal services.**
Will you have a plan to pay for legal services?*
Have you worked with The Commons Law Center before?*
**Your household size is how many people live together in your home and share costs like rent, food, and bills. Count anyone if you live with them more than 50% of the year and share financial resources with them.

Our intake team will review your information and contact you if you qualify for services. Our staff cannot give legal advice over the phone. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship and you are not our client yet.

Thank you for your interest in The Commons Law Center.
Marketing by